CodeArts Nepal understands the unique need in each individual which has led to customized up-gradation of the individual in the organization. We believe the new innovation is possible due to these unique character differences in each individual. The benefit has been mutual where the new member to the organization has learned the tricks of the trade and CodeArts Nepal has benefitted by their zeal.
We are in constant search for Designers, Developers, Freelancers, Partners and Interns
If you want to join or contact CodeArts then send us a CV with a cover letter @ firstname.lastname@example.org
The Designer is responsible for the original design and maintenance of HTML and Flash websites, client projects, and other design elements, including ad banners, logo design and presentation assets. The ideal candidate will have an excellent web design portfolio and offer expertise designing user experiences for web audiences. A strong understanding of interface design and usability issues will be required during project discovery, design and development phases.
- 1-3+ years experience in a full time web design position catering to brand name clients
- 1-3+ years experience managing design projects from concept to end
- Strong time management skills required. Self managing, self-starter a must. Must be able to run with a project and make decisions on his/her own.
- Expertise designing for web related projects from ad banners to multi-page web sites
- Expert knowledge of color, space, typography, and the formal design process
- Solid experience in print design, Illustration, and/or fine art background. 3D Design a plus.
- Ability to create consistent, effective visual solutions that unite brand identification, marketing, and business objectives
- Ability to listen to clients' directions and come up with creative ways to meet requests
- Ability to manage a project with very little supervision
- Ability to create truly original designs based on generic wireframes
- Expert knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator, Flash and other industry-standard applications a must
- Must have a strong understanding of how to create a consistent look and message, and the ability to extend an established look-and-feel through a variety of interactive implementations and media
- Ability to design for multiple projects with varying timelines
- Ability to work and thrive in a team environment
- Detail oriented, possessing strong organizational skills in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
- Strong interpersonal skills required
The Web Developer builds small to large-scale websites and manages the construction of multiple projects simultaneously. The Web Developer is also responsible for maintaining scheduled content within a custom Content Management System (CMS).
- A minimum of 1-3+ years web development experience (preferably CMS experience)
- Expert understanding of the web development process, including requirements gathering, design, development tools and technologies, QA and deployment management
- Must have intermediate to advanced graphics design skills utilizing Photoshop and Illustrator
- Solid experience using PHP Web application technology
- Solid experience building dynamic Web applications using mySQL server
- Strong organizational and excellent project management skills in a deadline driven environment
- Ability to see projects through from start to finish with minimal guidance
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, as well as ability to present and explain technical and business information